عضو جديد
إنضم
13 مارس 2006
المشاركات
مجموع الإعجابات
النقاط
[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]The Messege is [/font]
[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]really nice!!! [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you're mad with someone , and nobody's there to fix the situation[/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]... You fix it . [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe today, that person still wants to be your friend[/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive] . And if u don't, [/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]tomorrow can be too late . [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you're in love with somebody , but that person doesn't know[/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]... tell her/him. [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe today, that person is also in love with you .[/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]And if you don't say it, tomorrow can be too late . [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you still love a person that you think has forgetten you[/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]... tell her/him. [/font]​

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe that person have always loved you. And if you don't tell her/him today[/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive] , tomorrow can be too late.[/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you need a hug of a friend... ask her/him for it. [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe they need it more than you do. And if you don't ask for it today[/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive], tomorrow can be too late. [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you really have friends who you appreciate[/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]... tell them. [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe they appreciate you as well. That if you don't and they leave or go far away today , [/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]tomorrow can be too late. [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you love your parents, and never had the chance to show them[/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]... do it . [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe you have them there to show them how you feel. That if you don't and they leave[/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive] today [/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive], then tomorrow can be too late. [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]SEND THIS MAIL TO EVERY PERSON YOU CARE ABOUT , INCLUDING THE ONE WHO SENT IT TO YOU. YOU'LL SEE HOW YOU'RE GOING TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CARES ABOUT YOU , THAT YOU DIDN'T KNEW . [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]

[/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Forward it today... coz tomorrow can be too late...[/font]

مواضيع مماثلة

سيف بن ذي يزن

عضو جديد
إنضم
6 فبراير 2006
المشاركات
مجموع الإعجابات
النقاط
[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]If you love your parents, and never had the chance to show them[/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]... do it . [/font]

[font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Maybe you have them there to show them how you feel. That if you don't and they leave[/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive] today [/font][font=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive], then tomorrow can be too late. [/font]

I really support what you say, specially in this paragraph
I lost my father last year he had die & I really wantted to show him that i loved him
You never know what you have till you lose it

Thanks for that Dear

أعلى