slk320

عضو جديد
إنضم
9 فبراير 2011
المشاركات
مجموع الإعجابات
النقاط
Al Salam A'alykom

I am sorry I don't have an Arabic keyboard ... I have a project to do the PLL under the following specifications :

You will design a discrete phase lock loop which will have the following specifications:
1. It will lock on any signal (sine or square wave) between 1 Khz and 100 KHz.
2. The design will be all discrete except for the digital display portions and any clock
3. The input will be any signal as in 1. above and the output will be the information on that waveform.
4. The design should show the frequency at which the PLL is locking in a digital display..
5. No special chips may be used. Any chips must conform to either TTL or CMOS 4000 series.
6. The packaging is a box 5in X 5in X 3 in

Basically, my desgin will be :

xor gate ===> filter ===> Vco ===> feedback

However, I am having a hard time with the VCO .. if anyone has a VCO design that would be awesome .. please help or suggestion

مواضيع مماثلة

فائق حمادي

عضو جديد
إنضم
14 يونيو 2008
المشاركات
مجموع الإعجابات
النقاط
Al Salam A'alykom

I am sorry I don't have an Arabic keyboard ... I have a project to do the PLL under the following specifications :

You will design a discrete phase lock loop which will have the following specifications:
1. It will lock on any signal (sine or square wave) between 1 Khz and 100 KHz.
2. The design will be all discrete except for the digital display portions and any clock
3. The input will be any signal as in 1. above and the output will be the information on that waveform.
4. The design should show the frequency at which the PLL is locking in a digital display..
5. No special chips may be used. Any chips must conform to either TTL or CMOS 4000 series.
6. The packaging is a box 5in X 5in X 3 in

Basically, my desgin will be :

xor gate ===> filter ===> Vco ===> feedback

However, I am having a hard time with the VCO .. if anyone has a VCO design that would be awesome .. please help or suggestion

I would like to say you can use the FET as a voltage dependant resistor and then the FET vaiable resistnce used to change the frequency, please see the attachment

المرفقات

• fet.pdf
    81.4 KB · المشاهدات: 27
أعلى