2 books on surgery and one on First Aid for the Neurology Boards
The M.D. Anderson Surgical Oncology Handbook (5th Revised edition)
Written by current and former surgical oncology fellows of the world-renowned M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, this portable handbook is a practical guide to established surgical oncology principles for each organ system. Maximize your surgical oncology skills with comprehensive coverage, multidisciplinary perspectives, proven therapeutic strategies, useful algorithms, and recommended readings. Concise chapters illustrated with algorithms and line drawings outlining the essential elements of diagnosis, staging, and clinical management of solid tumors treated in surgical practice.
The ABSITE Review, 4th edition (American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination)
This 4th edition of The ABSITE Review is the perfect study guide for surgery residents preparing for the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination (ABSITE). Unlike ordinary textbooks that force the reader to wade through paragraph after paragraph of extraneous material, this review manual uses a streamlined outline and list format.
First Aid for the Neurology Boards, 2nd Edition
THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO ACING THE NEUROLOGY BOARD EXAM – WRITTEN BY PHYSICIANS WHO PASSED
Apply the proven First Aid formula for exam success!
• High-yield summaries of thousands of must-know neurology and psychiatry topics for the neurology boards and in-in training exam
• Hundreds of tables, diagrams, and illustrations simplify learning and memorization
• Key Facts in the margins pinpoint “must know” information for the boards
• Mnemonics and clinical pearls make memorization fun and effective
• Integrated mini-cases highlight frequently tested scenarios and classic patient presentations
• Proven test-taking strategies for excelling on the ABPN exam
• Written by recent test taker and reviewed by faculty to assure the most up-to-date and relevant material possible
File size: 15,7 MB
File type: English | 2015 | 483 pages | PDF