- 5 سبتمبر 2005
- مجموع الإعجابات
Autodesk Revit AMS 2014
Win OS x32/x64 | Size: 6.6 GB
The new Autodesk Inc. Design and Creation Suites offer unprecedented access to the Autodesk 2014 software portfolio spanning the desktop and cloud and allow building, product, plant, and factory design; engineering, construction and infrastructure; and entertainment creation professionals to innovate more. Autodesk Revit AMS 2014 is the 3-in-1 version, that includes features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering.
Autodesk Revit software delivers tools that support architectural design, MEP engineering, structural engineering, and construction. Revit is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM) to help you design, build, and maintain higher-quality, more energy-efficient buildings. Comprehensive features make it an ideal solution for the entire building project team.
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014
Autodesk Revit Architecture software works the way architects and designers think, so you can develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs. Use tools specifically built to support Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows. Capture and analyze concepts, and maintain your vision through design, documentation, and construction.
- Autodesk Revit MEP 2014
Autodesk Revit MEP software provides mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineers with tools to design even the most complex building systems. Revit supports Building Information Modeling (BIM), to help drive accurate design, analysis, and documentation of efficient building systems from concept through construction. Information-rich models support design throughout the building lifecycle.
- Autodesk Revit Structure 2014
Autodesk Revit Structure software is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution for structural engineering firms, providing tools specific to structural design. BIM improves multidisciplinary coordination of structural design documentation, minimizes errors, and enhances collaboration among building project teams.
- Autodesk Revit 2014 enhancements: Specifically designed for BIM, Autodesk Revit 2014 combines features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, as well as for construction. The 2014 release provides enhanced design, analysis and documentation capabilities to improve architectural and engineering workflows. Revit 2014 also includes the new Building Element Energy Analysis tool, which provides advanced workflows for energy analysis using detailed Revit models.
- Interoperability enhancements: Enhanced interoperability between technologies allows more effective collaboration, including improvements for IFC, DWFTM, DWGTM/DXFTM and 3D solids. There is also improved interoperability between AutoCAD and Revit, which makes it easier for firms making the transition to BIM.
- New quantification tools in Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Simulate: allow building customers to more easily bring quantities from an aggregated model into a project.